Sunday, March 8, 2009

Dancin' Girl

I guess I'm a little video crazy this weekend. I'm not sure if I should title the video "Dancin' Grace" or "Dizzy Fun", but what started out as some dancing quickly turned into experimenting with the feeling of spinning around and then trying to walk. :) (it's either that or her pigtails are getting too big and they made her a bit top-heavy!!)

**Jacob is the real ham of the family, but lately he wants wants zero pictures or video taken of him!! Bummer. But, he has promised me that now that he's 5 1/2 (as of last week), he's working on not being so shy. He's such a sweet little nugget!! I'll get some of him soon-- he's just too cute not to share with everyone. :) (I know, unbiased mom and all!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That totally made me laugh out loud! She is so adorable!

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm glad that you like Tot School. I heard about it from another blogger, and it has been a fun adventure for us. I haven't heard of Itty Bitty Bookworm...I'll have to google it. Thanks for the heads up on that!

The Gresham Clan said...

Adorable - Love it!!

Amber Weiseth said...

I just wanted to respond to your comment on my blog today. I couldn't find your email for some reason. Anyways, the store and salon are off hwy 99 in Edmonds. It is a block away from the Costco. Sometime you guys should come play and we could hit the salon/ store.

Brian and Autumn said...

What a cutie pie. It's makes me glad we don't have cats anymore though...with as curious as Elias is I am so glad there is no animal food to be interested in eating, lol.

Teabo Chica said...

Oh my goodness this makes me want to kiss her! She is so darn cute, I laughed when she ran into the cabinet (okay thats mean right) but a little funny :)! Love me some Grace!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online