Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Daddy's gift

The daddy bought his daughter a new dress for Valentine's day! I tried it on Grace tonight and before I even had it all the way on, she kept saying pretty and touching her dress. (now, I think this is the first time I've ever heard her even use the word pretty). As soon as she had it on, she said, "Daddy?", "Jacob?" And then proceeded up the stairs calling out to her two favorite boys of the house. She knocked on Jacob's door and then walked in a said "pretty" as she touched her new dress!!

Little girls and their dresses! Too cute!

5 comments:

Karen said...

seriously, I'm beginning to think that Grace and Kenzie are twins separated at birth! =) They're identical!

Our journey said...

That is great. Girls are a different breed that's for sure.

Amy

Whittaker Woman said...

I can't get my girls out of dresses. H

Laurzie said...

Oh my goodness, she is such a cutie pie! Give her a smooch from Auntie Laurie. :)

Robbin Hopkins said...

She is so cute. Girlie Girl already. And of course she knows just who to get the praises from!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online