Sunday, August 12, 2007

Squeezing in all that I can!!

It's the last weekend before we leave, and I decided to join my business partner, and friend, at the Kingston Farmer's Market for our very first market with our pails. In April, Chalonn and I started a business called "Fetching Pails". We've been having fun with it and were finally able to get into a Farmer's Market before the end of the summer. We're hoping to do some craft fairs this fall/winter and then hit the Farmer's Market circuit next summer!! Check us out at www.fetchingpails.com















Me and Chalonn

1 comment:

Melissa Maloney said...

Suzie Little,
I was checking in on our dear friends the Teabo's & saw your blog site for Grace! Wow!!! We will keep you in our prayers as you prepare to travel to get Grace!
In Christ,
Melissa Maloney (Anderson)
melmaloney@comcast.net

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online