Sunday, June 7, 2009

Growing Up!!!


Tonight, Jake decided to try riding his bike without training wheels. Now, if you would have asked him yesterday if he wanted to try, he would have said, "maybe when I'm 7 or 8." But.... for some reason, tonight was a different story.

He took a couple of rounds in the grass at the park; and then the paved trail through the park; and then the road in our cul de sac...... and by the end, he was racing one of the older boys in the neighborhood!!! We already had to tell him to not try any tricks yet!!

3 comments:

Matt said...

I've discovered that chasing your son around holding onto his bike seat is a great way to realize just how out of shape you are.

Amy said...

oh fun! Way to go!!!!

The Gresham Clan said...

YEAH Jake!! What a total STUD! He looks like he's got it down.

Ok, I'm so sorry I haven't called back yet - crazy weekend and week! I promise I will call you tomorrow!! I'm totally looking forward to talking! Miss you...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online