Thursday, November 20, 2008

Swim guy

Here's Jake heading to swimming lessons. What I love about him is that he's quirky and confident. He dressed himself. That's the outfit he wears almost every time we head to the pool for lessons. He walks into the pool area, filled with high school swim team kids, in total confidence. I'm holding on to these days... hoping the insecurities won't creep in too far and one day think he's not cool enough, or that he looks like a dork, etc. Because he's one pretty cool kid (and yes, I'm a bit biased!!)

He may not look like a "jock", but he's a pretty good little swimmer for a 5 year old!! :)



And not to be outdone.... little Miss Confidence struts her stuff in her new hat (she's been wearing that hat non-stop!! :)

6 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness! What adorable children you have, I love all that personality.
Erin

Laurzie said...

Jake, I just LOVE you, man! You are THE coolest! And your sense of style is timeless.

Grace, you are spectacular, too, sugar!

wholesome mum said...

Awesome. Jake is such a rock star dude.

Brian and Autumn said...

Haha...Jake's outfit is AWESOME!! It reminds me of when I lived in Oregon and would take swim lessons then walk outside into the SNOW. One time my hair actually froze from the pool to the car and a chunk broke off. Oops. Guess I needed a cool hat!

The Gresham Clan said...

That cracks me up - SO Jake!! Can the hat get any cuter - geesh - super model!! Miss you too :)!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens that pic of Grace is fantastic!! The kids are looking so big these days. wow, it goes by fast . . .

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online