Sunday, November 11, 2007

Happy Days!

My kiddos----- I'm so blessed by the two most precious babes. Jake is head over heels in love with Grace! It's fun to hear my words come out of him. I hear... in a higher pitched girl voice.... "Hi little lady. How's my girl doing? I sure love you, etc...." It's a kick! And when I pick him up from preschool, he has to give Grace and hug and a kiss before he does anything else. And then they hold hands in the backseat all the way home!!! And Grace--- you should see the looks she gives him! She's in LOVE with brother.

And my big girl-- weighing 15.5 pounds.... in the 45th% for weight now!!! Who would have thought that she was only 4.8 pounds at 9 weeks!!!!! And she's started solid foods and loves it!

(I just can't get enough of the sparkle in her eyes!!)

1 comment:

I WOULD GATHER CHILDREN said...

What adorable pictures! I love your little guy's hair too! What a blessing for Grace to be in the 45%. That is great! We will have Aleena checked next month. She was in the 5% when we came home...ah, well she is healthy!
Smiles,
jen in mi

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online