Monday, July 13, 2009

It just might be a long road....

I thought a second adoption might be easier. Mentally, it is. Filling out the paperwork is easy this time. I know about waiting for fingerprints, for our homestudy to be reviewed, etc. But, oh my heart!!!!!! Knowing that my little man is out there and not knowing his living situation is breaking my heart tonight. I'm praying for his sweet little heart and that just maybe he was tucked into bed and given a goodnight kiss from someone who loves him dearly.

6 comments:

Michael said...

I know the feeling! You are so sweet! I will join you in prayer that he is feeling loved.....mostly by our heavenly Father!!! You have an amazing heart!

Michelle
www.mfamilyblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I feel exactly where you are and it is gut wrenching. Patience is always a hard earned lesson for me, but I know that His timing is perfect.

JonesEthiopia said...

The waiting is horrible this second time around! I think it just because we see it from the other side. I will keep you and your family (here and in ETH!) in my prayers!

Amber Weiseth said...

I can't imagine what you are going through. To be waiting but to know so much more. It is so exciting but yes so hard. I can't believe you know Angie. You are right about the small world. We are sort of planning on going to the picnic. Things are still a bit (a lot) overwhelming over here. I am not sure if Andrew can get the time off work. I don't know if I can manage all 3 by myself. We'll see. Praying for you family right now....for your son. wow!

Karin said...

So fun to get updated on your second adoption process! I can say from experience that it does not get easier but we both know that in the end it is more than worth it! We are so tired but feeling blessed.

Laurzie said...

Oh, gosh! I know... the road is long... Praying for you and your new little man on the way! xo

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online